VISITOR VISA – Student Visa Consultant in Ahmedabad
Generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the other country must first obtain a visa, either a nonimmigrant visa for a temporary stay or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. Student Visa Consultant in Ahmedabad.
- or any person wanting to travel, holiday, visit a place, visit relatives or friends or even write an exam or undergo medical treatment.
- Visas are easily granted for applicants who have a genuine intent or have traveled overseas before & have the finances to support themselves in the country they are visiting.
- More often than not, an assessment is based on documents submitted & the visa interviews are rare.
- Visa is granted for three to six months for first-time applicants based on the country which they are applying, those who have visited before can apply for 1, 2, 5 or 10 years depending on their profile and country.
- Only the US requires the applicant to attend a personal interview if he hasn’t traveled before, all other countries ask for a personal interview very rarely. The visa is stamped on the passport or by mail.
Travel Purposes Not Permitted On Visitor Visas
These are some examples of activities that require different categories of visas and cannot be done while on a visitor visa:
- Paid performances, or any professional performance before a paying audience
- Arrival as a crewmember on a ship or aircraft
- Work as foreign press, in radio, film, print journalism, or other information media
- Permanent residence in the United States